Search This Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

4T

In two days I will be forty. One could do a lot of things when one celebrates a significant birthday. Right now, my plans are to go to the MCA for Stitch n' Bitch and then go to dinner with my husband at one of our favorite restaurants, MK. No candles. No balloons. No waiters singing silly birthday songs that aren't "Happy Birthday" so that the restaurant can avoid paying music royalties. Perhaps a little prezzy to open--that would be fine.

Trying to decide what kinds of knitting to bring with me on vacation. It will be warm and humid, so that needs to be taken into account. I did have high hopes of finishing two shrugs before I left. I'll be thrilled if one is finished. (Decided against bringing the other dress anyway, so I am in no hurry to get the pink one done at the moment.) I am also hoping that my copies of Mason Dixon and Knitting Rules get here before I leave--those are definitely going in the suitcase. There is a good chance they will, thank you Amazon.

No comments: