Search This Blog

Monday, March 07, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I am behind on my weekend goals and behind on my lists.

Least Favorite Words

My high school friend, Jon Wurster, is the drummer for both Superchunk and The Mountain Goats. He is also a comedian who has been touted as one of the funniest Tweeters/Facebookers out in the Tweetisphere. He has a regular feature called WordHate, where he throws out one of his least favorite words, and hilarity often ensues. Here are a few of my least favorite words:

Squee (Knitters use this all the time, but I cannot abide it.)
Awsomesauce (Not a real word, but this one gets to me.)
Expresso (While a legit spelling & pronunciation, it always reminds me of the common mispronunciation of "expecially" for "especially." Ack.)

Blog Goals

Blog at least twice a week
Add more pictures
Be more entertaining
Activate the blog for Fleur de Fiber

No comments: