Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Color Study

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com


One of my assignments for Sock Camp is to make a study of the colors to which I gravitate. Over the years I've noticed that I love combinations of dark reds and greens. When I was a kid, we used to pass a house on the way to the mall that had dark red siding and green shutters (or maybe it was the other way around), and my mother always commented that she loved how it looked. I never thought much of it (I was hung up on the architecture, which I didn't love), but clearly it struck a chord with me, too. (I also love blues and greens together, but don't most folks?)

1 comment:

BertandFelix said...

You know, I am a red girl. Love red...everything red. When I was litte...in the 70s...my Mom use to make alot of our clothes (we were stylin'). My requests were red...and pockets. Still am that way.