1. FIRST NAME? Angela
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I get choked up but don't cry often. The last time was two weeks ago having a serious chat with a colleague about his health.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Absolutely not.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked or cajun turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just the blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I'm trying to think if I have any shoes with laces...
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Pretty strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cherry Garcia or Green Tea or Vanilla Peanut Butter Swirl or Roasted Marshmallow (from an ice cream store across the street from the ROM in Toronto).
14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5-9.
5. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? IBS. Not the best fun ever.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents. I don't see them often.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? N/A.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black skirt, white and blue striped shirt, denim jacket, black boots.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Beef with broccoli. And a fortune cookie.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A colleague talking in the other room. He's from LA but he still has his South Carolina accent.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green-Blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The ocean.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Our accountant at work.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Large-ish, distinctive noses.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS from? I like her blog a lot; I've never met her in person.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Cran-Raspberry LaCroix. Mint Iced Tea. Mojitos. Coffee would be on the list, but I have had to stop drinking it and decaf sucks.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? The only sporting event I watch is the Indy 500. I watch it every year in my pajamas. I don't watch any other sports or sporting events, just Indy. It's weird, I know.
29. EYE COLOR? Blue.
30. HAT SIZE? ?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Raw oysters with mignonette.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Neither, really.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, but not when it is really hot.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Too many to name. My homemade sweet potato pie is pretty high up on the list, though.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? All knitting-related, natch. I have huge stacks of other books to read, but I cannot knit and read at the same time, so knitting usually wins.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? My husband's firm's logo.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Dancing with the Stars, which I never watch despite my profession.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Springsteen music, waves crashing, my cat, Pitch, "talking" to me, and both my cats purring.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Not wild about either, but I guess the Beatles edge out the Stones.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Hubbard Glacier, Alaska.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a jack of all trades.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Reading, PA.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I lifted it from Carrieoke.